2) Luftwaffe Rangefinder Specialist Patch:
This patch it triangular and features oak leaves and acorn over a swastika. It is surrounded by a thick gold cord which indicates the specialist was on the job for more than a year.
3) Bullion Teno cap insignia:
This insignia is woven to a background of black cotton. It features a ten eagle on a blue background grasping a bullion swastika.
4) Waffen-SS Polizei Divisional Cloth sleeve Patch:
It is a diamond shaped black material with a wreath at the center and a silver colored police eagle. This Patch was worn by the SS Polizei Soldiers when they return to their normal police duties.
5) Kriegsmarine signals/Radio Able Seaman Sleeva Patch:
This insignia features a gold lightning bolt woven with an NCO rank designation. They are both woven on a backing of dark blue wool background with a V-shaped bottom and a curved top.
6) Naval Master Telegraph Insignia:
This cloth insignia is round and made with dark blue wool. It has three lightning-bolt style designs, three at the top and three below.
7) Breast-badge for Eastern Volunteers:
This badge is executed in the neat BeVo weave style in a grey thread on a field-grey background.
8) German Female Signal Auxilliaries Armbadge:
This badge is executed in BeVO weave style in golden thread over a black background.
9) Georgien Legion Collar Tab:
This is a nice original late war printed on cloth collar-tab as intended for a Schutze within the Georgien Region.
10) NSDAP Ortsgruppe Zellenleiter’s Armband:
The armband is marked with a white ink-marking with RZM etiket attached.
11) Police Forced Workers’ Patch:
The badge was made for Polish forced laborers. It has a printed letter ‘P' on a cotton base.
12) WH (Heer) ‘Kurland’Cufftitle:
It measures about 22cm in length.
13) WH (Heer) Panzer Collar Tab Skull:
It is a magnetic iron construction skull with three pointed prongs on the back.
14) Warren-SS Danish Volunteer Sleeve Shield:
It was made for Danish volunteers serving in the Waffen-SS.
15) Waffen-SS Officer’s Collar Tab Set:
It is a pair of embroidered bullion Waffen-SS Officer’s Collar Tabs.
16) Marine-HJ Reichsseesportprufung C’ Arm badge:
On this badge is a red machine embroidered anchor above three chevrons.
17) WH (Luftwaffe) HBT breast eagle:
This insignia is an eagle embroidered on HBT cloth. It was made to be worn on the HBT-Tunics.
18) WH (Heer) Feldpost Official’s Shoulder-board:
This was made for a Feldpost Official with a rank similar to an army ‘Oberstleutnant’.
19) RLB Officer’s Armband for Leaders:
It is a blue colored linen based armband.
20) HJ Fire Fighter’s Badge for Leaders:
The patches had a carmine outer edge for regular personnel and a white outer edge piping for leaders.
21) Small strip of 3 late war WH (Heer) breast-eagles:
The war brought several variations to the breast eagle, although none of them was replaced or de-authorized, and all were being worn side-by-side at war's end.
22) DJ Shoulder strap ‘Bann 21’:
Deutsche Jugend shoulder strap is woven district numbers, eg: 768, 315, 544.